Job Code: 110615T5
Core Skills: Case Handling / Software Upgrade support of One NDS Family SDM products
NT-HLR FE, One-NDS/C-NTDB, One-EIR, One–AAA, HSS, and One BSF including following activities:
Ready to work in NAM Business Hours ( 7 PM IST to 3 AM IST)
• Fast learner, long term player, Positive attitude
- HP/ATCA Hardware hands-on and troubleshooting / software Upgrade/Update with Testing of Software releases, change deliveries.
• Network and Solution troubleshooting, excellent support in SDM Related Parameters, features and their impacts.
• Network element upgrade and Method of Procedure (MOP) validation and test
• Technical end to end support into customer networks.
• Participate in 24/7 emergency on-call support;
• Provide proactive maintenance service support and delivery;
• Support change management service delivery;
• Organize and participate in pilot and roll-out upgrades and patch installations,
• New technology support and Service deployment with excellent IP and Unix support.;
• Ensure quality & customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met;
• Consult with customers regarding optimization, planning, feature activations, and other improvements
• Knowledge on Resolve tool/Advantage commander/Netact will be an added advantage.
• Support required on customer specific time zones and maintenance hours. • Shell & pearl Script with Linux and Unix Certification.
• Good in depth knowledge in the basic call flows • Good Communication and Presentation Skills to handle global customers.
• Experience in HP Blade System c7000 enclosure and infrastructure configuration and management.
Software Development Manager: 5-10 Years of experience.
Job Code: 110615T4
Core Skills: Trouble Shoot of Network Elements and Software Change Management
• Remote case handling and software change management for the Global customers is added advantage.
• Troubleshoot system management, fault management, configuration management and performance management issues.
• Troubleshooting integration problems of Network elements in 2G, 3G, 4G technologies. • Cooperate with the team to resolve complex matters
• Investigate and provide RCA for any major outages
• Support report writing as required by management
• Emergency ticket handling. Shift operations and 24×7 On-call support.
• System Administration of Linux/Windows environment.
• Experience in OS like Linux, Windows
• Experience in RDBMS like Oracle
• Basic understanding of Telecom Network
• Basic understanding of IP Network
• Experience with trouble ticket tools and process
Open Source Software Consultant/Specialist: Administration/Installation/Upgrade/Troubleshooting experience in any of the products below
NSN NetAct/ NetAct Global Reporter/ NetAct Service Quality Manager
NetAct Advanced Monitor/ Serve atOnce Traffica/ Performance Manager
Job Code: 110615T3
Core skills: Java, J2EE(EJB) , ESB, Perl script, FCAPS, SNMP, 3GPP CORBA, Webservice
Optional (good to have) : Any Netact experience, Application server like IBM WebSphere, Oracle DB, Linux,SVN, VMWare.
Network Management System Developer: 2 to 4 yrs experience
Job Code: 100615T2
Core Skills: Network Planning, Database, Network Optimization
1. Post processing ,DT Logs analysis & Optimization of 3G (WCDMA Network).
2. Analysis of CSF (Call setup fail )& CD(Call drop).
3. Layer 3 analysis.(call flow )
4. Event Analysis(1a,1b,1c,2d,2f,3d,3a).Understanding of SIB messages.
5. Quality & Coverage recommendations.
6. Physical optimization
1. Actix analyzer.
2. Nemo analyzer.
3. Tems discovery.
4. Map info
Telecom Network Optimizer: 4-6 yrs of exp.
Job Code: 100615T1
Core Skills: Informatica Development
Experience in development of Mapping, Mapplet and Workflows.
Experience in SQL/PLSQL programming using Oracle. Good Communication & Problem solving Skills.
Infomatica Developer: At least 4-6 Yrs of Experience in Informatica development. (Mandatory)